Monday, August 9, 2010
Sorry I haven't been around...
Life has been so crazy! Ben FINALLY passed his tests and after putting out a ton of money, he's back to work full time and should be bringing home the dough soon! I also went back to work last week. I'm excited and nervous. Hayden is such a mama's boy it's gonna be hard on us both. Hanna's attitude has not been good. She's been hanging out w/ her cousins a lot lately and their attitudes and bad habits have been rubbing off... not good! We've had a lot of family drama and guys, I'm just EXHAUSTED! I'm ready for a vacation!!! I'm ready for Ben's job to take off, ready for our finances to be better than they used to, ready for our new life to begin... I'm just READY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hi love,
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that things are getting better. Great to hear about Ben's job sounds like its going to be great! Hope all gets better really soon.
Love Katie